Traditional P2P technology performs well in end-to-end file transfer, but it also has some limitations when multiple people share files on the LAN.
P2P transfer can carry out a large amount of concurrency, but it also consumes network bandwidth and reduces the performance of other applications.
The decentralized nature of peer-to-peer data transfer means that it is difficult to control each user.
P2P file transfer is widely used on the Internet, and it will bring security risks to data when there are vulnerabilities in the system
Cross-regional P2P transfer
Global P2P transfer
Data Sync and Backup
Data Center Remote Collaboration
Enabling centralized management and transfer of large amounts of data and multiple storage nodes.
Data sync and backup of any device, region, time
- Real-time detection of global NAT nodes to ensure network connectivity.
- Support peer-to-peer file sharing on Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, IOS and other platforms to achieve data collaboration.
High Performance P2P File Transfer
- Built-in high-speed transfer protocol, transfer speed is 100 times higher than FTP.
- Intelligent network optimization to maximize the use of bandwidth and reduce the impact of network latency and packet loss in remote file transfers.
End-to-end Data Encryption
- Adopt TLS, AES-256, multiple file transfer verification (Hash, Rsync) to ensure the consistency of transferred data.
Intelligent Management Dashboard
- Visualized dashboard and topology map can comprehensively monitor the information and transfer status of the entire network device.
- Real-time logs of online transfer, user operation, and P2P transfer task to makes enterprise core business data visible, controllable, traceable.